Friday, June 26, 2020

A bridge, a UFO and welcome




Hello and welcome to my blog site. This site has been created to both introduce you to my work as a photographer and to keep you up-to-date with my history, thinking and developing themes.

As I mostly work in photographic sequences you may see me return to old themes previously mentioned to update them or introduce new ones. But the stories of my pictures, the inspiration for them and the actual process of taking them will be a part of the journey.

I hope you enjoy the ride....and in case you wondered the photograph above is of the UFO Observation Tower which forms part of the Novy Bridge (naturally also known as the UFO Bridge) linking the old town and Hrad Castle to a newer part of the city. It gives spectacular views of the Danube as well as providing a lookout over the Old Town. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Helen Levitt - fifty years of New York street photography

  Helen Levitt was a native New Yorker, born in Brooklyn in 1913, and remained in the city until her death aged 95 in 2009. A quiet and intr...